Monday, November 26, 2012

wow..today 26/11/2012 got 2 good new..won big prize!!!!

1.good news
my daughter won drawing contest rm1000& rm100 top up

Good Monday, PLUSMileans! Congratulations to the following children of our members for making it into the list of 12 winners of our 2013 Calendar Project: Liang Siew Chin, Zainal Ariff Azwadi, Nur Izzati Nazwa, Nur Insyirah, and sisters Khairina and Khairunnisa Adlan. You will be able to view their works when the 2013 calendars are ready by mid-December. All you have to do is just top up RM100 and above and you will be able to get the PLUSMiles 2013 Calendar (while stocks last). Thank you everyone for your participation...and because of the great response, we are encouraged to do a similar Calendar project in 2014 so do look out for the announcement next year! :-)
 and
2.good news.. my daughter also hv won coke.com.my contest  "barangan dapur berharga rm7000 menang setiap hari setiap jam, her won 1 premium barangan setiap jam & 1 set barangan dapur berharga rm7000
and my hubby also hv won coke.com.my set barangan premium from coke menang setiap jam punya...
so happyyyyyyyyyyyy... thx plus.miles & coke.com.my
my daughter won perabot dapur worth rm7000 & premium prize toooo.....thank  coke.....

set brangan dapur.....yg bestttttt.....

and my hubby won premium prize too...thanks...so happy...
 anybody want join? click here for more info..maybe next be ur luck..come join.........try ur luck.....
http://www.coke.com.my/ here:here

No comments: